Castor Oil and Parasites
Castor oil works like fiber in the food and is a excellent way to clean the colon and help to remove parasites. Castor Oil has been used for centuries for a variety of ailments mainly as a 'Castor oil pack' or internally as a cleanser.
Derived from the castor bean (Ricinus communis), the oil has been used therapeutically in ancient India, China, Persia, Egypt, Africa, Greece, Rome, the Americas, and in 17th century Europe. This oil is also known as Palma Christi or the "Palm of Christ". Edgar Cayce mentions castor oil many, many times in his readings. Today it is used as an emollient and skin softener, treatment of gastrointestinal problems, lacerations, and other skin disorders such as psoriasis. Also used to boost your immune system. It is also found in many skin care products.
Get some 100% organic castor oil. Buy here
Mix 1 tablespoon of Castor oil in some hot water and sip slowly. You can also mix 1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds into it to make it even more effective. Note: you might need to visit the toilet suddenly within a few hours of taking the mixture.
When hot water is sipped it causes mucus to be secreted which forces movement of bile and castor oil mixture to move down to the intestine. Bile and oil forms detergent (SOAP). A cleaning detergent is basically oil that is bonded to salt. Here castor oil forms a chemical complex with bile salts and forms a cleansing detergent. Sipping water makes a typical "HOT WASH". This really cleans the stomach and intestines and also gets rid of the toxins that come through the bile.
Castor Oil can help with the following:
- skin keratosis
- fungal and bacterial infections
- abdominal stretch marks (prevention)
- sebaceous cysts
- ’liver’ or age spots
- muscle strains
- ligament sprains
- chronic fluid retention with swollen joints and pain
- upper respiratory infections involving the sinuses, tonsils and inner ear
- colon problems involving inflammation
- gallbladder disease
- liver cirrhosis, hepatitis, enlargement or congestion
- menstrual-related congestion
- constipation, bowel impaction or adhesions
- swollen lymph nodes
- bladder and vaginal infections
- Boils, Abscesses, Carbuncles
- Tumors, Benign
- Ovarian Cysts. Castor oil packs can help reduce inflammation.
- Liver Detoxification / Support. Castor oil packs are commonly placed over the liver.
- Circulation Lymphatic Congestion. One of the most significant benefits of castor oil is being a stimulant to the lymph system, improving lymphatic flow and increasing the activity of the cleansing of tissues.
Castor oil should not be taken internally (unless 100% organic). It should not be applied to broken skin, or used during pregnancy, breastfeeding, or during menstrual flow. Packs should not be used while you are bleeding heavily. Castor Oil is not recommended for long term use.